Thursday, January 8, 2009

Separation Anxiety

Yeah, I think it has started!  The Pig is 7 months old, and he starts to get weepy when I let him down, and today just through him over the edge.....his little baby edge that is.  You see, he goes to Daycare on Thursday, and he hasn't been to Daycare since before Christmas.  I will probably have to make this short since he is currently sleeping, and won't be happy when he wakes up alone....

I loved today!  I got my haircut which was soooo needed.  I had Madonna roots, and some shaggy horrible bob thing that had no life whatsoever!  I got some great color, and a cute Jenny Humphryesque modern mullet.  

Shit, he is crying!  Long story short.....he cried allllll dayyyyy lonnnngggg at Daycare!

I went shopping.

Sucks to be them!  :) 

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wait, I thought he didn't cry. You guys were just tricking me when I was there, huh?

Regan said...

He usually doesn't, but I guess we can give him a mulligan. His first tooth was breaking the tender baby skin that is his gums.....so, I guess it's okay. :) Glad to see you on my blog. I think you just got yourself a new follower.

MLDinSLC said...

At least you have someone that doesn't want to be away from you EVER! I make sure Josh feels that way every day he goes to work. Is that bad? : )