Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Friken Freezin Out there Mr. Biglesworth!

Holy Shit it is cold outside!  I walked out this morning to see if we could walk home from our errand and forget about it!  Sam's snotty nose would be frozen in an instant!  I was watching the today show, and that annoying bundle of giggles Al Roker said that the windchill was 0 in Boston! 

Yes, 0!  WTF!  How in the world do you dress a baby for this weather? He does have some Patagucci overalls from his Uncle Joshy, but OMG, the baby will freeze.  I on the other hand will most likely be fine.  Believe it or not, this Texas girl doesn't freeze easily.  My husband bought me one of those North Face puffy coats for Christmas one year.  He picked the one that you can wear comfortably in Antarctica.  Needless to say, I pit out every shirt underneath when I try and wear that thing.  Well, I guess it will be making an appearance more than once this winter!

My Best friend from LA is coming to visit this weekend. She is going to freeze her ass off!!!

5 comments:

MLDinSLC said...

Hey Texas girl, we were wondering when you were going to freak out about the east coast winters! I hope you stay warm regardless. Let me know if baby Sam needs more PataGucci. I'm keeping my eyes open for some cute puffy jackets for him!

Regan said...

He needs one! He needs one! I had him so bundled up today that his carseat would barely buckle....poor little guy. I think his balls were squished!

moma said...

what size is pig pen anyway? feet?

Regan said...

He is about 19 pds, and his feet are pretty big. He has a pair of small uggs that just about fit perfectly. He is really long....he is 90% on length and 75% on weight. Do you have kids?

moma said...

Oh yes, I have kids. 2 boys and 4 step children. 2 girls and 2 boys or should i say men and women. They all get along pretty well.
My baby is very long - 76 inches. And I have 2 beautiful step grandchildren. One of them apparently has very big feet.