Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Okay, so he is perched on his tummy with his faithful monkey by his side.  He is in the middle of a creeping session, and quite possibly a pooping session.  

So, Sam is 6 months old, and possibly the cutest baby on this planet.....I am totally allowed to say that since he is my son.  I don't really know that my life is so interesting, but it sure is different than it used to be. 

I had several "life changes" all at once:  had a baby, moved across the country, and changed careers.  I had Sam May 28th, and we moved to Boston August 18th.  Did I mention that we moved from a super progressive town to a sleepy little community...did I also mention that I moved from tons of great friends to not a single one......did I also mention that I used to have appointments everyday in my job, and now I rarely get out the calendar.  I do however know the date because you are required to write that on the breast milk storage bag for safe keeping.  

No comments: