Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No poops for you!

Well, it is day #2 of no #2s for the Pig.  His movements have definitely changed since the introduction of rice cereal, and then oatmeal, and of course some fruits.  That poor little guy needs to get regular!

Yesterday he had two helpings of prunes, only one helping of oatmeal.  He won't drink juice, and I can't stand the thought of giving him another baby enema.  AAhhhh! 

Today we nursed twice and had a bath.  He blew some major butt bubles in the bath.....a little scary since we were having our bath in the kitchen sink, but really....I wouldn't have been upset if he shat in the tub/kitchen sink.  That poor little guy is straining and grunting and tooting up a storm.  

I guess we are going to go "old school" and try the Karo syrup.  I just hate to add foreign substances to my precious breast milk, and I say precious because I absolutely despise pumping.  Pumping is the most ridiculous thing on earth, and I hate that my husband has seen me do it more than once!  Thus, I want to die if I he won't take the bottle with the golden milk in it!

Any suggestions on the pooping???

No comments: